 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2106
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 00:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

[...]
Important point to note: my reply to Mike P's original note probably was
a violation of the etiquette about jumping on other people's auction
threads, which applies to auction postings. If this is an auction
posting, and I say it is, I apologise. If it is not an auction posting,
as Mike claims, apology withdrawn.
[...]

Regarding the "subtext" to which you referred, I wonder if it was more so
a violation of general etiquette about dragging personal issues into a
public forum.

Your publicly stated intention to roil MikeP doesn't set a good example to
others, does it?

MP> Third off, your response just seems rude and you have pissed me off.
LP> Good. That was the intent.

I personally don't care or want to know if you and MikeP have or had some
issues via email -- that's your own business -- and probably not many others
here care either.  If you could keep it between the two of you, that would
be really nice.

--Todd

Todd,

I realize that this should not be hashed out here, but I felt slandered and
needed to give my defense in the same place the offense took place.

I have given all the information I need to and have nothing more to say in the
matter.  If Larry feels that he needs to add anything, that is his business.