 Marketplace / Theory / 148
Re: Is it an auction or not? (was: WTB Train Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:43:41 GMT

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:53:10 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Is there a case for setting up a group just for the purpose of brick
trading (in the commodity sense)?

I was kind of wondering the same thing.  Although I wasn't thinking of a
group, but more of a web-app.

Sounds good to me.  You volunteering to write it?  :)  If so, I'll
host it.

Let me think about it.  I'm setting up for a parts sale (hopefully will be
posted tonight), and then I've *got* to polish off another update to LDao.
Then maybe I can think about learning how to work the web.

Steve "How do you spell Java?" Bliss