 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2066
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 22:01:57 GMT

I'll pay more than he will. :-) followups to .auction

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I am looking to buy the following:

Train Doors with glass:
Black, Blue, Yellow, Gray, Red, White - $3.00

4.00 for blue, yellow or grey. I have enough black and white. 4 dollars
for the red that you DON'T get in 5571, nothing for the one you do.

1x4x3 Train Windows with glass:
Black, Red, Blue, Yellow - $3.50

4.00 for black and red, 4.50 for yellow, 5.50 for blue

Gray, White - $4.00

5.50 for grey, You can have the whites.

1x2x3 Train Windows with glass:
Gray, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow - $3.00

4 for any except white (have enough), 5 for blue

Train Glass, lg./sm. in clear/trans. lt. blue - $1.00

1.25

Train Wagon Plates:
6x28 Plates in Black $5.00 or Gray - $6.00
6x24 Plates in Black - $4.00
6x34(?) Sunken Wagon Plates in black, gray $7.00 or yellow $4.00

10 for any grey sunken. nothing for the others.

I may also be interested in other train parts (4.5v, 9v, 12v) not listed here,
so feel free to ask if you have some train parts you are not using.

Ditto. And I pay more. :-)

lugnet.