 Marketplace / Theory / 147
Re: Is it an auction or not? (was: WTB Train Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:53:10 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Is there a case for setting up a group just for the purpose of brick
trading (in the commodity sense)?

I was kind of wondering the same thing.  Although I wasn't thinking of a
group, but more of a web-app.

Sounds good to me.  You volunteering to write it?  :)  If so, I'll
host it.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)