 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2128
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:41:30 GMT

Whew!!!  This whole thread has left me spent and exhausted.  I'm glad its over, and
I'm glad you guys settled this amicably.  I like both of you, and certainly don't
like to see bad blood over Lego.  For a moment there I thought I was on RTL
witnessing a Shaun Buel flamage feeding frenzy.... (heh-heh).

Anyway, if there is any debate involving parts packs on any other site, let me
know!  I've been grousing about that since 1986.  And windows.... well we all know
how I drool over the prospect of better windows parts packs (one for train and one
for town).

Gary Istok

P.S.  And Lar, when we finally do have that Michigan Legofest ..... you can bring
Morgan!

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mike Poindexter wrote:

We could just blame it all on The Lego Group.  If they would just sell a damn
train window and door pack, this never would have happened.  Yeah, it's all
their fault...  :-)

Ya, that's the ticket. I was just talking about that to my wife, Morgan
Fairchild... :-)

Someone should send them the absolutely insane prices you and I seem to
be willing to pay... at those prices a decent pack would be 99.95.

lugnet.