 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2109
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 04:39:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:

<Much snippage>

Mike posted his side fairly and honestly, leaving nothing important out.
It turns on interpretation. Mine differs and I'll stand by my
characterization of the subtext between Mike and myself. But Todd's
right. It's dirty laundry and not suitable for discussion here. I
apologise for my rashness in dragging it out.

I also apologise for jumping on Mike's thread in full force when a quick
post to the thread of a single sentence "there are others interested in
these parts, I have started an auction thread in .market.auction,
sellers should consider selling to the highest bidder" would have
sufficed.

Lar,

Apology accepted.  I would rather not get in net fights with my fellow
Legomaniacs.  I think we just have an honest differing opionions of what was
said versus what was meant.  Right or wrong, I would rather drop it.

Anyway, there IS such a thread and if anyone has any of these prizes to
sell, please let any or all of us slavering buyers know.

We could just blame it all on The Lego Group.  If they would just sell a damn
train window and door pack, this never would have happened.  Yeah, it's all
their fault...  :-)