 Off-Topic / Debate / 1699
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:13:23 GMT

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:54:59 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Were I tofeel like insulting all non christians, not just the person
(christian or not) that I need to insult, in similar circumstances,
where someone was not being forgiving or charitable, I would say "that
is mighty christian of you" for the same effect. But I know I would be
insulting non christians when I do so.

That is just _so_ gay.[1]

Jasper "I live under bridges" Janssen