 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2077
Re: Wanted a 4558 Train for Technic sets, see below
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:27:36 GMT

Also to go with this, i am after other sets from the 45xx series, give me
your offers.

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medward
144 models and going up

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hello all

I would like to know is there anybody out here on RTL or Lugnet, who has a
4558 Merto Train for trade. Must have a box, but insruction no prodlem. I
have a copy of these.

But i like like one and i will trade it for the following models in Mint
Condition from the UK

8851 Excavator
8843 Forklift
and 8849 Tractor

i can also put in a 8824 without box, 8835 without box and a 8890

If you need pictures, check the Lugnet site : http://www.lugnet.com

Please i would like this set

Also i am looking for a 8485 Technic Control II and anything else on my
wants on my website