 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2079
2078  |  2080
Subject:
Looking for "headlight" pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:08:25 GMT

Howdy,

I'm looking for the following pieces.

* 1x1 with single side stud, typically used for car headlights, in yellow.
Looking for 10 or more.
* 1x1 with single side stud, typically used for car headlights, in black.
Looking for 10 or more.
* 1x1 round plates, "dots", in transparent green and transparent yellow. 10
or more of each color.

I think these are pretty common pieces, just not in my collection. If you
have too many headlights on your hands, let me know in email to either
address below.

Bryan T. Kinkel
helpdesk@loseyourmind.com
bkinkel@vss-inc.com