 General / 3962
Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 04:31:02 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Yeah, and F(*$*($*($ TLG didn't release them in the US!  Sometimes I'd like
to walk into Billund with a freshly laundered white glove and slap some
people silly (and sometimes I'd like to slap them dead, like when I just
saw the post about the SW bucket being cancelled - TLG, YOU ARE BRAINDEAD
IDIOTS!).  I'm not about to spend 1/4 of my Lego budget on shipping for the
sets I can't get in the US.

Uh, don't hold back, Tom.  Tell us how you *really* feel...