 General / 3963
Re: Any chance of Polybag sets???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 05:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
Does anyone have any info or hints or ideas if we might see a one or a
few Star Wars Polybag sets yet this year??
Just wondering if we might be able to bulk up on a few of the figs this
way.

Well, over at Sir Steve's Guide (www.sirstevesguide.com), they reported a while
ago about an item in the Fleming General Merchandise Christmas Catalogue- the
Star Wars "Episode I" Display Floorstand, which comes with twelve each of the
following:

Star Wars Raider Rocket Patrol LEGO Set
Star Wars Force Control LEGO Set
Star Wars Celestial Raider LEGO Set

Based on the LEGO floorstands I've seen- most recently at Shaw's in Waltham, MA
just before Easter- it will probably have little boxes with small sets,
including one minifig and a few peices, for around $2.  It seems to be
consistent with that, anyway.  What it really turns out to be is anyone's
guess.

To find the article on Sir Steve's Guide, go to their news section and choose
the topic Lego.

eric