 Off-Topic / Fun / 1526
1525  |  1527
Subject:
Prophecy (was Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 18:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
On Sat, 1 May 1999 01:23:59 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Joshua Delahunty wrote:

6339 doesn't have any of these, 1682 is the shuttle launch pad you're
thinking of.  It had a whopping *TEN* of them in red.

Ya ya, whatever. Now people are gonna go off and think I was wrong about
something, Larritarianism will fade away as just another historical
footnote, and it'll all be your fault. :-)

"double-plus good 99-5-3, LL speech: 1 error verified; corrected..."

Wrong? Larry? Couldn't be.

As the Larritarians all know, the Larry is never wrong. It's obviously clear
he was speaking of a currently unknown future set numbered 6339. Such
utterances are often made seemingly in passing but come to pass nonetheless.

Which is awesome because it means that part will still be available in the
future (at least in red, Damraska's favorite lego color :).

-Tom McD.
when replying, please do not sacrifice spamcake.