 Off-Topic / Fun / 1525
Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 17:53:26 GMT

On Sat, 1 May 1999 01:23:59 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Joshua Delahunty wrote:

6339 doesn't have any of these, 1682 is the shuttle launch pad you're
thinking of.  It had a whopping *TEN* of them in red.

Ya ya, whatever. Now people are gonna go off and think I was wrong about
something, Larritarianism will fade away as just another historical
footnote, and it'll all be your fault. :-)

"double-plus good 99-5-3, LL speech: 1 error verified; corrected..."

Wrong? Larry? Couldn't be.

Steve
(I have no idea what LL would stand for, but it looked more like BB than LP
did.)