 General / 3980
Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:41:06 GMT

Yeah, well, they ARE braindead idiots.  The ONLY logical reason I can think
of for cancelling the SW bucket is they realized they didn't have enough
production capacity for it AND the SW sets.  Gee, maybe they shouldn't have
closed Brazil last year?  Personally (and I don't see how they could come
to any other conclusion), I think they'd make more people happier *and make
more money* if they scaled back on the Town Jr CRAP to make room for more
SW production.

I really wonder how clueless their production/marketing people are.  How
could they NOT know that SW would outsell all other lines for the year?
And a SW bucket would sell insanely fast.

John Neal wrote:

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Yeah, and F(*$*($*($ TLG didn't release them in the US!  Sometimes I'd like
to walk into Billund with a freshly laundered white glove and slap some
people silly (and sometimes I'd like to slap them dead, like when I just
saw the post about the SW bucket being cancelled - TLG, YOU ARE BRAINDEAD
IDIOTS!).  I'm not about to spend 1/4 of my Lego budget on shipping for the
sets I can't get in the US.

Uh, don't hold back, Tom.  Tell us how you *really* feel...

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/