 Off-Topic / Fun / 1506
Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 04:05:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Joshua Delahunty wrote:

6339 doesn't have any of these, 1682 is the shuttle launch pad you're
thinking of.  It had a whopping *TEN* of them in red.

Ya ya, whatever. Now people are gonna go off and think I was wrong about
something, Larritarianism will fade away as just another historical
footnote, and it'll all be your fault. :-)

Originally, my post mentioned how 'Uncle Lare' had made a mistake; but I
TRIED to deflect that fact by editing that out and hoping no-one would
notice.

----

I was TRYING <sniff> to keep the dream uh-uh-aLIVE; but --

but YOU <sob> _went_and_ruined_it_!

----

I think there was an "Oh how the mighty have fallen" scheduled for
inclusion as well; but I figure you'll bounce back soon enough. :)

You ARE becoming more humble about the _possibility_ that such things
could occur. So the faithful can keep the hope alive, since Humility is
a virtue to be admired, right?

:-P

-- joshua