 General / 4000
Re: Soccer sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 20:35:50 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

The Mos Espa Pod Race has tons of new orange pieces, some new green pieces,
and a couple new purple pieces.  If it weren't $90, I'd have several by
now.

Yea, I bought two based on price per part. Judging from Sebulba's racer
(haven't built the others yet) I would say its a good buy.

Assuming the Star Wars bucket followed some of the color patterns of the
Star Wars set, it would be awsome. It should also have decent quantities
of brown bricks.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com