 General / 3979
Re: Question about buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 21:01:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leanne Opaskar writes:
I saw a batch of buckets relatively-cheap at K-Mart the other day. Never
having actually purchased one, I was wondering if they're all identical
in piece content, or if they're randomly assorted. Also, do they have
any 'special' pieces (windows, doors, stairs, reverse slopes,
non-rectangular plates), or are they just normal bricks and plates?

Check and see if they have the same model number on the bucket. If they are
all the same model number, they should be all the same. If you find
differences between bucket contents of the same model, then it's an error.

And no, the special pieces you describe usually don't come in those buckets
unless they specifically show them on the bucket itself. Lego is usually pretty
good about pictorially displaying what's inside.

If you see a bucket with special pieces, and you collect them, you might want
to pick one up as rumor has it that Lego won't be making those buckets anymore.
They're supposedly changing over to boxes.

-Tom McD.
when replying, obliterate the spamcake.