 General / 38262
Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
to it. I think this is worth to be overthought:

I myself have to agree with Juergen: I do not understand, why a picture of a
Lego-Fan gets deleted in brickshelf, while really bad pictures are published
without any problems as it seems.

I think the picture of a gunman that shoots cowardly from a window to the
street is by far more than just a sign of 'bad taste'.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DeAlynn/IAC/shotgunhold.jpg

So, Ben, I guess censorship is ok if something offends you?  "Bad taste" is
in the eye of the beholder.  Personally, I'd rather see some good ole'
plastic violence than sombodys mugshot.  Lighten up Ben, Brickshelf rocks,
and your buddy's problem was probably just an innocent mistake.

Keith(A simulated-violence loving American)