 General / 38218
Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:52:51 GMT

In the post to which I am responding, I am unable to follow who is asserting
what point.  But in any case, what's wrong with any of the pictures -- whether
shirts, model guns, or in-game explosions?  I hope that it is _not_ Kevin's
goal to make the content pleasing to every loony bird out there.  The only way
to do that would be to close it down.

If some guy's picture was removed, that's probably because it was entirely
unclear how this had to do with LEGO.  If it _did_ have something to do with
LEGO, maybe it should have been explained (in the image, or in a text file).

Chris