 General / 38261
Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:16:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Um, *not* a picture of a woman, but a picture of a woman's *chest*.  Think to
yourself: Would Kevin have censored it if the woman's head were included in the
picture?  Would Kevin have censored it if the picture were focused entirely
upon the LEGO logo itself?  Would Kevin have censored it if it were simply the
shirt lying on a bed?  The answers should be "no".  The reason is judgment, and
the lack thereof when this pic was taken/cropped.  This isn't rocket science
here.

This is a REALLY funny thread.  I can barely figure out what people are
arguing for or against any longer...

BTW, this image was not removed -- if it had been, we wouldn't all be able
to see it for ourselves and pass our own stupid judgments about it.

I am just guessing wildly here, but I am assuming it is a picture by Chris
Maddison of Shiri Dori wearing a Lego shirt.  As far as I know, this is just
evidence of two adult enthusiasts that found love while playing with bricks.

Some of you people are so cynical about the wrong things.  And this when
there are SO many things to be genuinely cynical about.

This is what you choose...?!

-- Hop-Frog