 General / 38227
Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
I just had a brief chat with a German co-AFOL (named Juergen), who deleted all
his pictures in his Brickshelf galleries in a very angry mood some hours
before.....

What happened? Someone with admins-rights at Brickshelf deleted the
'me-picture' of Juergen. Is a picture of a Lego-Fan really too off-topic to be
published in the main folder of a personnal brickshelf gallery?

I don't remember deleting anything on Brickshelf in the past week or so.
Maybe something else happened?  If it's just a picture of a LEGO fan, then
why not upload it again?  In any case it sounds like an major overreaction to
whatever did happen.

KL