 General / 38237
Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:06:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
[snip]

I don't remember deleting anything on Brickshelf in the past week or so.
Maybe something else happened?  If it's just a picture of a LEGO fan, then
why not upload it again?  In any case it sounds like an major overreaction to
whatever did happen.

KL

Thanks a lot for that info, Kevin!

I myself really appreciate brickshelf and all the offered service, but maybe
you could give a written guideline, what content is topic, what is offtopic
and what is not permitted (due to none adult visitors on brickshelf).

In the TOS there is mentioned all kind of offending picture content, but
nothing about offtopics and the TOS is so long that lots of people might not
read it carfully enough. And personally I would like to see a direct link to
the TOS on brickshelfs startpage.

http://www.brickshelf.com/terms.html

But I think this case is now to be shut down - and sorry for pulling it into
the public of Lugnet. I hope Juergen might change his mind, when he hears,
that there was possibly just a kind of technical problem (or his picture got
deleted by any kind of accident - but not by you).

I think he was basically brought up due to the fact of a picture that seemed
to have vanished arbitrary because of some unwritten rule.

Kind Regards,

Ben