 General / 38234
Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 05:07:15 GMT

I'm a little confused here.  In what way is that picture of a woman in a lego
t-shirt a 'sex' picture?

Yikes, is this what it's coming too?  The lunatic fringe?

Kevin, I do not envy you your task.  But I do appreciate your effort.

Ken

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Scott writes:
A discussion between my and a moderator about a questionable pic...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ • -
Kevin Loch wrote:
Jeremy Scott wrote:
I don't agree with this passing moderation.  I don't know if it was you
or who moderated this or someone else but please reconsider.

Jeremy Scott

I moderated it ok.  What's wrong with it?

Do we forget KIDS like Lego toys too?  I was sharing my adult version of
this hobby with my young cousin, while being overlooked by my uncle. I was
showing off the recent folders on B-Shelf.  My Uncle wasn't happy when we
came across that picture.  He saw it as a sex picture rather than a picture
regarding Legos.  I don't agree with it passing moderation, so I thought I
should bring this to your attention.  Wasn't the reason B-Shelf started to
moderate was to make sure all the stuff on the site was acceptable for all
ages?  Haven't pictures of an even less questionable nature been deleted?

I don't mind what the final outcome of this is, my cousin is gone, but that
is not to say Joe Bloe's cousin isn't looking right now...

Jeremy Scott