 General / 16920
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:09:58 GMT

Wayne Hussey wrote:
So, what is YOUR LEGO specialty?

Great question!

Mine is building realistic Town buildings with all the appropriate
details... often from photos or drawings of a real building. However,
recently I have been being seduced by pirates, so the house is full of
books on model ships and real sailing ships...

Oh, and parts sales. That's fun too, or I wouldnt do it - I *like*
sorting!

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page: