 General / 16942
16941  |  16943
Subject:
charts for Steve Jackson's Pirate Game (was "Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:43:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

... Assuming I can weasel the charts out of Steve, ...

Steve will be here in Atlanta this year for Dragon*Con [1],
and is supposed to run his Pirate Game.  I'll be there to help him.
I'll try to get some extra copies of the GM Charts from him.

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] --  See "http://www.dragoncon.org" for details.