 General / 16983
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 05:45:24 GMT

Wayne R Hussey wrote:

So, what is YOUR LEGO specialty?

Very good question. Mine is themeing and landscaping. All my LEGO sets,
regardless of theme, are being placed into a large LEGO city I am working on
with my nephew. Non-Town themed items are placed in one of two theme parks in
my city. Town sets are being placed in the city, with very few MOC buildings
(though there are quite a few modifications). Landscaping is my favourite (I
love trees and flowers, and have tons of 6319s still to open up.). Recently
with my 6388 Swiss Chalet, I thought something was missing. So I placed it on
a 32x32 driveway plate, added some more flowers, and fenced it in. I also
added a second floor with beds and nightstand. I was very pleased with the
results :-)