 General / 16907
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:59:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
I was just browsing and noticed one LUGNETter asking another "what is your
LEGO Specialty?"

I thought this might be an interesting question to ask the whole group.

So, what is YOUR LEGO specialty?

One I forgot to mention is hacking around with the various graphics tools like
MLCad, LDLite and POVRay. Although I do it primarily to support other
activities, I enjoy it as well...

Some people have been answering this with "here's my fave theme" but I think,
while interesting, the FACETS of the hobby for people are more the thrust of
this question rather than the FOCUS, if you see what I mean.

(Todd's Theme is Space, but to answer SPACE would miss the point that his
specialty is community building (among others), and Gary I's specialty is
massive buildings, and historical info about the company and parts, not TOWN)

Not that anyone has answered incorrectly, mind you...

++Lar