 General / 16917
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:54:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To All,

I guess I will join in the responses here.

I don't know for sure what would be my LEGO specialty. I love
collecting, building, sorting, even selling and trading sometimes.
Although lately, mostly what I have been doing is buying and selling. I
also love building space items, combining space themes and making up a
whole storyline from it. Here is a link to it, I am not too active in it
right now:

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/minifig-universe.html

I did build a small conduit runner for all of my cables for my various
music players here at AEI, so it won't be so messy. I need to add a few
more runs, I should take a picture of it.

I also like setting up displays, and will be doing more in the future,
especially after I get married in May (Long story!) Right now, I am
really anxious to do something with my own substantial train collection,
something along the lines of a cargo yard / ship docks, and a big train
station. I am also looking forward to building a hanger for my various
custom ships.

Finally, I am working on something that will hopefully supplement a lot
of people here at LUGNET, which I hope will be up in a couple of weeks.
This may free up enough time for me to quit my second job, we shall see.
I will keep you all informed, and hopefully, it will be worth all the
work I put into it. I love the brick, and I love to contribute and read
things here at LUGNET, and to supplement the "Christian-Right-phobia" to
off topic.debate! : ) Have a great night!

Scott "Yes, I will build again one day!" S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html