 General / 16933
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:01:10 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
        I don't know for sure what would be my LEGO specialty. I love
collecting, building, sorting, even selling and trading sometimes.
Although lately, mostly what I have been doing is buying and selling.

My specialty would seem to be buying and sorting (and figuring out
efficient ways to stack all the boxes which I haven't sorted yet because
I'm too busy buying more...). Oh, and occaisional washing parties...

When it comes to actual play, my primary interests would be pirates,
castle, and town/train. I also have a strong interest in space and
adventurers, and supposedly an interest in Technic/Mindstorms (that's
what got me started, but I haven't done much since the first robot I
built).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com