 General / 16905
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:
Space sets are my passion. Specifically, M-tron. My customized M-tron • commandos
will rule the galaxy one day.... ; )

I've also discovered the joys of model building and mech building and will be
combining the three joys into one very shortly. I, too, was pleased to see the
new Star Wars sets, but I find the lack of new space and technic sets to be
quite disturbing.

I also seem to be developing an interest in the ninja sets as well. We'll see
how that ends up. I don't anticipate becoming obsessed with ninjas as the • space
in this workroom will not allow that.

I guess I'll just have to take over the garage....

Garage... just the garage... if you think that's all it will take over, get
out now, while you still can, and sell all your stuff to me, ;-) /JK.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****

Trust me, compared to the 'closet' I'm in now, the garage will be a pleasant
change.