 General / 16908
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:12:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
I was just browsing and noticed one LUGNETter asking another "what is your
LEGO Specialty?"

I thought this might be an interesting question to ask the whole group.

So, what is YOUR LEGO specialty?

Castle, baby, castle. Nothin' else doin.  :)

(In the interests of being more specific)

My specialty would be creating "realistic" minifig scale fortresses, keeps,
and castles.  Realistic in terms of having all the services, rooms and so
forth that such structures would have had, and needed.  Keeping them real-
looking and minimizing selective compression is the real challenge here.
(well, aside from running out of bricks!)

Beyond that, there's a lot of things that catch my attention, but nothing I
really focus on.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.