 General / 16901
Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
I was just browsing and noticed one LUGNETter asking another "what is your
LEGO Specialty?"

I thought this might be an interesting question to ask the whole group.

So, what is YOUR LEGO specialty?

Mine is collecting individual elements, building space ships and other
vehicles. I have catalogued approximately 2,600 different elements spanning
all LEGO themes and age groups - from Duplo through Technic and Znap, Fabuland
through Scala - you name it. I've built many larger space ships and dozens of
smaller ones. Plus large custom models of a 727, a ferry boat, racing cars,
etc.

I know I'm not the only one who'd like to know.

Wayne
I'm Probably more like Jennifer Boger. I want at least one of everything.
Maybe someday.
After that, well, Somedays I would say that I want to utilize minifigs for
Fantasy RPG, but now I realize only if I run a world that only has halflings
in it. So in a way it's castle. But then, as a young child, at the time I
really started to collect, my older brother got me some trains for Xmas, (H.O.
scale,) so, I've been interested in Train for a long time too, (and
consequently Town). Heck, I'm all over the place, considering my aerospace
type projects too.
Modern minimalistic artwork with Technic... (like sculpting with iron rods...)

I'm all over the place.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****