 General / 16919
16918  |  16920
Subject:
OLD doors question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:03:58 GMT

I've got several 1x2x3 (?) doors, and I noticed that some have their handles
on the right, and some on the left. Does anyone know if there were specific
sets that doors with handles on one side or the other were produced, or if
they were interchangeable. Also, is one more common than the other or not?

Benjamin Whytcross

BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: +61 3 983 50518
Directory Technology Pty Ltd