 Dear LEGO / 2594
Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:34:33 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:
Good thoughts.  Though I wouldn't break down into an examination of the
MegaBloks brand here - because I'm inclined to believe they listen to us.
At least I don't want to see MegaBloks succeed - dunno about the rest of
you.

If they were able to make a product up to the quality standards of Lego, I'd
love to see them succeed. Unfortunately, their bricks simply don't stick
together right.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/