 General / 23661
Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:09:39 GMT

And we don't know
if the Bionicles have transformed modes or alternate models, I don't know if
anyone is sure what they do at all.  They could be used to make vehicles
though.

Maybe they could... but my point is that transforming robot/vehicles are a
proven winner with kids. It just amazes me that TLC hasn't made anything
like this yet.

And transforming robot/animal toys are hot too (and I think they'd be cooler,
especially if we got some BIG dinosaurs). Many people have built their own LEGO
transformers, so it does work.  But even if Bionicles have to be completely
taken apart and rebuilt to make a new form, that just makes them more LEGOish
to me.