 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1077
Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 01:09:14 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:
snip...
AND for those without Web access, they need to bring back buckets/tubs with a
vengeance, and market them as Bulk Packs, with a good variation - Drab Bulk
Bricks, Exotic Bulk Bricks (pastels, purple, orange, etc), Windows/doors (with
MAYBE 10% doors, if that).

When are the blue tubs supposed to end? I recently found more that had a
production date of September 2000. Doesn't seem like they're being
discontinued here in Wisconsin. This is not a complaint. :)

Mark