 General / 23771
Re: Viability of Bulk sales (was Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:22:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Elliott writes:

I called to place a large Lego order on Monday.  About 18 different
set #s.  Almost all of the new Bulk packs, the train packs, and the
castle expander pack were back-ordered.  (I expect Larry had something
to do with this? :)

Nope. I have not ordered anything yet from the latest releases. Yet.

++Lar