 General / 23761
Re: Viability of Bulk sales (was Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Elliott writes:

We *are* getting what we want.  At glacial speed, perhaps.  Keep
pressing...

I would say that it only *appears* to be at glacial speed, because we don't see
everything that's going into it.  The sudden appearance of rarer colors in bulk
pack ordering reflects what was probably an immediate move to follow on-line
"suggestions" (read: suggestions and complaints and dreaming) after the initial
release of bulk packs.

Now, if only LEGO Direct would actually follow the mandate they said they were
going after, and would converse with us...  or at least give us a heads-up
about far off projects or products, that would be sweet.

eric