 General / 23652
Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:26:11 GMT

From: "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca>

Actually, its a choice between a Blockbot or two Bionicles.

What kid do you know that chooses the smaller toy with fewer wowie-zowies?

And we don't know
if the Bionicles have transformed modes or alternate models, I don't know if
anyone is sure what they do at all.  They could be used to make vehicles
though.

Maybe they could... but my point is that transforming robot/vehicles are a
proven winner with kids. It just amazes me that TLC hasn't made anything
like this yet.

Throwbots have their uses, and might look cool in their own category, but
they don't really look like anything else unless you squint real hard.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego