Re: Castle World is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John-Paul Enaje wrote:
Why not make a new Castle World. Castle World 2 or something like that?

The idea is to take Castle World to the next level.

Instead of just a site for telling storys, why not have tips and tricks on:
Castle layout
Castle construction
Etc.

I forget who had the Guild idea (much credit to them) and i was thinking that
each Guild could make storys and build mocs etc dealing with that particular
type of Castle (Forestmen, Dragon Masters etc.)

Then there would be Castle Quest, where you claim territory and rule it in RPG
style.

How about adding contests? Such as: Build the best Chariot. Build an outpost.
Whatever.

Then there would be the Flux Universe or something like that, which would be all
peoples individual castle worlds that dont have anything to do with anything
else, such as Anthonys Ikros, and whoever else has a site/world like that.

Then there would include the memory of CW, which would be CW and IOM archives.
This would not be the main show, but basically if someone wanted to see what
started it all, they would go there.

Would this not be better then what Hop-Frog and Pawel have been letting us see
glimpses of?
They will not hand over the reins of CW, and so we can do nothing with CW. CW is
old, decrepit, and the contributers are all but gone.

So, start something fresh! Leave out the CW. Take it to the next level, or maby
the next couple. As i said, there should be an archive of the far-back history,
but an archive should not be our main thing.

Aramir son of Deremir