Re: Castle World is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:51:55 GMT

Wow! This is the most intense argument I’ve ever seen on lugnet. Not that there haven’t been other ones that I don’t know about. You see I’m a strictly .castle lurker. Now I know that the opinion of one lurker doesn’t count for much so I’m not going to give it. And don’t try and convince me otherwise because in addition to the above reasons I don’t want to add fire to an all ready heated discussion.

Now let me explain what I just said. I said that I wouldn’t give my opinion but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about CW. On the contrary, I care about CW a lot, but then so do you. And if not CW then at least lego castle in general. You guys might be coming from totally different sides but you all have the castle community at heart. So I’m leaving it to you guys. Don’t back down on what you think the future of lego castle should be. But don’t stand in the way of any others plans. Because when all sides are represented everyone can win. And arguing isn’t going to get the job done.

Micah Ps. I like my castle world undead. (who remembers that from last time)