Re: Castle World is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:54:56 GMT

   One of my primary rules for CW is that you do not have any rights to my time.

Bwhahahahaahahah.

Oh, that’s funny. Tell you what. Talk to Me, Matt G (might be hard to get a hold of) or Christina H. about rights to time.

No one may have rights to your time, but if take on a thing like this, you have responsibilites. If you can’t make the time, then you aught to hand it off.

Mark Snow Daddy Neumann