Re: Castle World is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Anthony Sava wrote:

I am officially looking into creating an entirely new website, one for the
castle community, not for a museum.  A place where anyone can come in and share
their knowledge for the rest of the group.

I do that anyway.  I get at least an email a day from a young LEGO Castle Fan asking about tips and techniques for stories and MOC construction.  Why not put it into a physical form?

And I'll take the nominees for the CWC if they want to come.

Castle World was a great website.  WAS.  It could still be.  But I'm tired of this running around.

--Anthony, who doesn't care if you flame him, so take your best shot.

I would whole-heartedly support the formation of a new website.  I haven't understand the huge conflict over what was basically a name since the start.   I say go for it, even if Castle World comes back by an act of God.

~Kevin Blocksidge
www.lugnet.com/~1763