 Castle / 7795
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:

What about posting to ask lego, etc. to see what their stance is.

Personally, I see no point in posting to ask Lego.  1.  Because what we are
doing is outside the realm of Lego's concerns and 2.  I'll bet whoever reads
it would not know anyway and may overreact out of ignorance.

Where are we going post our original designs for voting and how will voting
work?

I think Kyle set up a egroups for us.  If I'm not mistaken, egroups allows
polls?

Jimmy