 Castle / 7746
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:58:49 GMT

Hmmm.  Both of you have good points.  Perhaps there could be two types of
sticker sheets.

One with half a dozen different "generic" designs, for larger armies, and
A different one with lots of different sticker sets to create customized
"characters", noble folk, merchants, or other persons that you want to stand
out in a crowd.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:

My thought is that we can fit at *least* 100 **different** torso designs on
one sheet.

The question is: Could we compile 100 different torso designs between people
like Kevin, Myself, Ed, and whoever else wants to contribute?

Perhaps we could have 3 of each design on the sheet?

It might market better if you had, say, 20 of a given design on a given • sheet.
Then, with a single sheet, the average person could get enough stickers to • make
a decently-sized army.  You'd still get a good diversity on a single sheet...
figure for each design you have 20x torso, 20x ovoid shield design and 20x
triangle sheild design (and the sheild designs are obviously not going to
accompany torsos that are generic "armor", so those slots could be used for
designs that don't have corresponding torsos).

Otherwise, people might look at the sheets, figure out how many they would • have
to buy to get a decent number of matches, see the number of unused stickers
they would be buying, and pass on the whole idea.

At least, I know that's how my thought process would run.

eric