 Castle / 7788
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Stanley writes:

<he's a lurker and he'll buy>

Not big on ME TOO posts but I'm lurking this thread too, and I would buy
too, in moderate quantity, especially if some of the stickers were usable in
townish stuff, and if the torsos weren't SO close together that separating
parts of the sheet out was impossible...

(I'm thinking how neat it would be to include these stickers in Milton Train
Works fig packs... fig pack MTW-3001 includes a TYNE Dairy torso sticker and
a DT torso sticker. Cutting those up was a PITA)

On the other hand, if the per sheet price was reasonable, I'd just include
the entire sheet in with the fig pack.

I think this is great and I hope it goes. None of my efforts to get stickers
created reasonably has come to fruition (and I don't want just torso, I want
stuff like Container and boxcar sides, etc...)

I even know someone that has an ALPS printer which is great for this, it can
even print stickers on clear paper.