 Castle / 7749
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
Hmmm.  Both of you have good points.  Perhaps there could be two types of
sticker sheets.

One with half a dozen different "generic" designs, for larger armies, and
A different one with lots of different sticker sets to create customized
"characters", noble folk, merchants, or other persons that you want to stand
out in a crowd.

Given the costs and complexity of the die and the minimum number that needs
to be printed, I think there can only be one sheet.  But that sheet would
have roughly 6 different army factions with matching shields (5x of each
faction) and 20-30 misc. characters.

Jimmy