 Castle / 7782
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:09:27 GMT

Frankly, this is where I'm coming from.  I'm excited by this conversation as
I'd already done a little customizing, and I'd love to get
professional-quality pre-cut printing, but I don't want the same minifigs as
someone else.  For this reason, I'll probably avoid the sheets and do my
own, risking life and limb with Xacto for the sake of Lego...

I think I'm looking at this project from a totally different perspective
than everyone else.
I'm viewing this project primarily as a group of people who have some design
ideas and want to combine efforts to save on the cost of making quality
custom torso and shield designs. The Second objective is to satisfy the
palate of multitutes of castle fanatics who want to see some new designs for
their villages and castles.

I'm not saying my POV is the right one by any means.

-Kyle