 Castle / 7756
Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:

What we are looking for is a nice balance, after all, even if we have 5
torsos and 5 shields of the same design, if a person wants a 20 minifig
army, they just buy 4 sheets. Big deal.

I was only skimming through the thread, and thought people were talking as
though more than one sheet design was going to be printed up at a time.  Given
that it is only going to be one, I think 5 is enough for a given design,
certainly.

eric