 Castle / 7767
Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:37:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter Guenther writes:

Are the printing and the cutting integrated, or two separate processes?

They are two separate processes.  First it is printed, then cut.

Can't you have different sheets that use the same die?  IE, each sheet has
30 shields and 50 torsos in the same locations so the cuts are the same, but
we have a few different sheets?

Yes, I talked about this possibility in another previous post.  First
though, I think we should give it a go with one sheet, before tackling
multiple others.

Jimmy